Our program is an exploration of a child’s imagination and wonder, found through new experiences and playful interactions. We aim for academic success by preparing a child for positive social relationships as well as emotional growth. We provide a Christian curriculum in which children learn to love God, their neighbor, and themselves.
Unique aspects of our program
1. We are able to give personal attention and create a connection with each child.
2. We provide whole mind and body experiences by teaching;yoga, mindfulness and Brain Gym techniques.
3. We learn the sign language alphabet and our teacher can communicate in Spanish.
4. Our facility has been recently remodeled. It is secure and safe.
5. Play is a child’s job and we take it seriously! We care what you think and welcome input.