With your right to worship comes the responsibility to keep others safe. Please follow these protocols when you return to worship:
1. If you are sick, running a fever, have a cough, fever, chills, body aches, sore throat, lost sense of taste or smell, or have been in contact with somebody who tested positive for COVID-19, stay home.
2. If you are a high risk for COVID-19, we also recommend that you stay home.
3. Please use the restroom before you leave home. The only restrooms that will be open are the ones outside the chapel by the preschool.
4. We recommend that you wear a mask. The mask may not necessarily keep you from getting COVID-19, but it will help to keep you from giving it to another. (Pastor will not be wearing a mask during worship due to microphone issues. He will have one on if he is near others.)
5. If you wish to visit with others, please keep a physical distance of 6 feet from each other.
6. Outside doors will be propped open.
7. Please limit the surfaces/items you touch.
8. Please use hand sanitizer as you enter and exit the building. We have 1 touchless dispenser by the elevator and bottles are placed throughout the building.
9. Do not go downstairs or into other areas of the church besides the hallways leading to the sanctuary and chapel.
10. Bulletins will be on a table in the narthex & chapel area. Please only touch your own bulletin. After worship, you can take your bulletin home or put it in the recycling box. Please do not put it back on the pile to be used for the next service.
11. Offering plate will be in the narthex for you to place your offering as you come or go.
12. Busy bags will not be available for children.
13. Signs will explain where you may sit.
14. Hymnals and Bibles will be removed from the pews. The readings will continue to be printed in the bulletins.
15. We will not be singing the liturgy or hymns during our worship for the time being. Singing projects droplets/aerosols at far greater distances than causal conversation.
16. We will not have youth messages.
17. We will not share the peace by greeting one another. Please remain in your pew.
18. At this time, Holy Communion will not be served. When we can ensure safe practices for distribution, we will begin serving communion again.
19. Our AC system will be turned off for Sunday morning. This will help prevent the circulation of germs in the worship space. Therefore, first service may be a little cool and the second service a little warm.
20. Pastor will take a picture at the beginning of each worship service so that if anyone is diagnosed with COVID-19, we will be able to provide contact tracing.
21. Pastor will not greet members as they arrive or depart from worship.
22. Following each service, the pews, handrails, door handles for bathrooms, toilets, sinks, and elevator door handle, gate and buttons will be sprayed/wiped with CaviCide. Everything will be dry by the time the 11:00 service begins. (CaviCide has been tested on the pew cushions, dress pants, and good shirts and it has not stained.)
22. If you test positive for COVID-19, please notify the church as soon as possible.